terms and conditions
The term “October” or “us” or “we”, refers to the owner of the website, October, whose registered office is October, Princes Square, Buchanan Street, Glasgow City Centre, G1 3JN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
DEPOSITS/FULL BALANCE T&CS
- All monies received as a deposit payment toward a future reservation or event are subject to our company terms & conditions; any reservation cancelled 14 days prior to the date of the event will receive a full deposit refund. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days prior to the reservation date all monies paid will be non-refundable and are also non-transferable.
- Please note the above T&Cs are not applicable for all reservations from November 25th to December 31st. All reservations during the festive period are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Wedding and private events may have separate terms and conditions which can be found on the venue website.
- Minimum spends: all minimum spends are to be arranged prior to your event. all prices are inclusive of VAT. if you and your guests do not make the minimum spend, you will be asked to pay the difference up to the agreed minimum spend.
- Severe Weather Policy: In the event of a venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by individual venues to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates subject to availability. All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions. All guests must be available to be seated at the arranged time of booking. Failure to do so will result in loss of bookings and deposit paid.
Here at Scotsman Hospitality, we as a team promise to deliver an exceptional service for you and your friends, and we hope you agree. With that in mind, a 10% discretionary service charge will be applied to your final balance. We can assure you that this full amount will be distributed evenly between all of our employees who helped make your event a memorable one.
For our guests with food sensitivities, allergies, or special dietary needs: We prepare and serve products that contain all 14 major allergens. Although we and our suppliers take every care in preparing your meal, regular kitchen operations across our supply chain involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur due to ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and/or preparation at the restaurant. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that any menu item will be completely free of allergens. If you have an allergy, please make this known to a venue manager at soon as you arrive at the venue.
All of our venues hold a challenge 25 policy. This means staff hold the right to request identification from those who look under the age of 25 – this is for purchases of alcohol or any item that has a legal age requirement. Service is refused if you cannot show one of the following; Passport, Drivers License or Scottish Pass Age Verification.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not createa link to this website from another website or document without October prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Country of Permanent Establishment – Scotland, UK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of £10.00 per person is payable for each booking over 10 people. Bookings should not be considered as confirmed until deposit is receipted
The deposit must be made within one week of making the reservation. Failure to do so could result in loss of booking
All monies are non-refundable and non-transferable
While October will endeavour to accommodate specific dietary requirements, advance notification is required
No corkage is available and beverage of any kind is not permitted to be brought into the premises
October management reserves the right to refuse admission and asks that all guests conduct themselves in an appropriate manner
All prices quoted include vat at prevailing rate
Items Out with Decorations policy may be confiscated
All patrons must arrive ready to be seated within 15 minutes of their arranged booking. Failure to do so will result in the loss of booking and monies paid
October management reserves the right to ask for i.d if you or any member of your party look under the age of 21 years (Challenge 21) or 25 years (Challenge 25), we will request that you prove that you are over 18, before you are served alcohol. The proof-of-age documents which we accept are: UK Military ID with a photograph, current national passport or UK photographic driving licence. Identification or proof of age other than the above will not be accepted
October is licensed to allow under 18’s in the venue until 9pm. Children (under 18’s) must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over. For their own safety, children must be supervised at all times. Children are not permitted to order or consume alcohol, Venue reserves the right to refuse children admission at any time if needed to comply with licence obligations.
Children and young persons will be allowed entry to the premises on condition that they are having a meal and are accompanied by an adult who is also having a meal
In the event of a venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by individual venues to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates are subject to availability.